President Mahmoud Abbas' advisor for international affairs Nabil Shaath said the President will focus on the US initiative to revive peace process and the implementation of the two-state solution.
President Donald Trump arriving at the UN in New York with American Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley, Sept. 18.
Shaath told Voice of Palestine radio that Abbas will demand an end to the Israeli occupation, in accordance with the resolutions of international legitimacy, although Trump did not mention any of his statements of the two-state solutions.
The result of the survey, conducted by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research among 1,270 Palestinians, was published Tuesday.
Android 21, designed by Toriyama, joins Dragon Ball FighterZ
Bandai Namco also revealed in the latest V-Jump that Yamcha and Tien will be in Dragon Ball FighterZ as playable characters. This beta is different from traditional ones due to the fact that it will only run through predetermined three hour blocks.
I think Israel would like to see it and I think the Palestinians would like to see it. And I can tell you that the Trump administration would like to see it. So we're working very hard on it, we'll see what happens. Greenblatt, on his numerous trips to the Jewish state, has met with Israeli and Palestinian leaders, as well as officials and civil society leaders from both sides and has promoted efforts to strengthen Israeli-Palestinian coexistence projects and business partnerships. "Instead of laying blame for the conflict at the feet of one party or the other, we are focused on implementing existing agreements and unlocking new areas of cooperation which benefit both Palestinians and Israelis", Greenblatt continued. "I think that's a very powerful visual message that people will see". The Israeli military aggression, which ended on August 26 that year, killed nearly 2,200 Palestinians. "If there is an acceptance of that, there could be peace". Historically, people say it can't happen.
"Hamas continues to divert money belonging to the Palestinians of Gaza - including funds provided by international donors - and uses these funds to build terror tunnels, missiles and for other nefarious uses", said Greenblatt.
"We are keen to urge the international community to turn this into a reality", he said.
The agency noted that Israeli forces cordoned off the area where the building was located before bulldozers proceeded to demolish it.
- IMSS brinda orientación y atención en Semana Nacional de la Adolescencia 2017
- Terremoto en México de 7,4 causa destrozos en el DF
- Presupuesto 2018: Dujovne dijo que es "imprescindible" bajar el déficit
- Temer afirmó en la ONU que derechos humanos en Venezuela "se deterioran"
- Rectora D'amelio: Para las elecciones regionales no se utilizará la tinta indeleble
- Corte de Piura rechazó hábeas corpus presentado por Humala y Heredia
- "Nos duele Venezuela. Nos duele la destrucción de la democracia": Santos
- Nico Cartosio shared the details about his sensational work "Christmas on the moon"
- Ryan Phillippe, ¿en problemas por golpear a su novia?
- Simeone supera Zidane y Luis Enrique