Priebus' presence in the White House was once seen as among the few tethers still binding Trump to the Republican National Committee as he was one of the members of the president's senior staff with the most experience in Washington politics.
Kelly's success in a chaotic White House will depend on how much authority he is granted and whether Trump's dueling aides will put aside their rivalries to work together.
Newly minted White House Chief of Staff John Kelly called former Federal Bureau of Investigation director James Comey after Comey's firing in order to express his concern and stated that he was considering resigning, two sources told CNN.
"He will do a spectacular job, I have no doubt, as chief of staff". "The Marines have landed at the White House".
Motor de arranque para coches Dayco
Si compra un motor de arranque Dayco de la tienda principal, entonces recibirá servicios de instalación gratuitos. El tamaño u el estilo son variables que necesitan un examen adicional en el aspecto de forma que no pierda las bases.
Trump announced Friday that Kelly would replace Reince Priebus as chief of staff, the latest in a series of staff moves aiming to reset the White House's communications and agenda efforts. "They have a beachhead".
Graham, speaking on NBC's "Today Show", said the key for the White House is to have a "laser-like focus" on getting health care passed by working with the governors and listening to them.
The sources said Comey and Kelly are not close friends but that they had a professional relationship and a deep mutual respect for each other.
Kelly began to make his mark Monday, dumping newly-appointed communications director Anthony Scaramucci just days after his hiring, and restructuring a dysfunctional command structure that has bred warring factions. While he has vowed to control access to Trump, even pushing out Anthony Scaramucci in the process, curbing the president from access to his children will likely be a tougher sell.
Another diplomatic fissure opened Sunday when Russian President Vladimir Putin said the US would have to cut its embassy and consulate staff in Russia by several hundred under new sanctions from Moscow.
- Chelsea striker made to train away from Conte's squad
- Dos bañistas mueren arrollados por avioneta en una playa — Portugal
- Here Are Liverpool & Celtic's Potential Champions League Play-Off Opponents
- Roger Federer tomará parte del Masters 1000 de Montreal — OFICIAL
- Mancera y Madero se unen a Manlio por los gobiernos de coalición
- Simeone supera Zidane y Luis Enrique
- PERÚ: Detienen en Colombia a prima de senador oficialista por caso Odebrecht
- Leopoldo López será remitido a la cárcel de Ramo Verde
- Maduro posterga "instalación" de la Constituyente para este viernes
- Wilmar Paredes gana la segunda etapa — Vuelta a Colombia