Ibrahimovic, 35, was released in June after not being offered a new contract following a season-ending knee injury.
Zlatan's United career was ended prematurely with the striker suffering knee damage versus Anderlecht in April - resulting in surgery and a lengthy spell on the sidelines for the Swedish forward. "He's not ready to play tomorrow, he's not something urgent, he's not something you are desperate to have it done, or not done".
He has failed to reassure supporters so far, however, receiving criticism for what was a shaky performance in Macedonia that saw him lose Casemiro for Madrid's opening goal. "I think in the Premier League it's much faster, much more physical so when we get him, generally, he's in good condition".
Meanwhile, Mourinho has already secured the services of Romelu Lukaku, and having a lethal goalscorer like Zlatan as backup could prove to be very useful towards the end of the campaign.
"We have added three players, one defender, one midfielder and one attacking player", the Portuguese boss explained.
"The league is special because it is such a tough division to win", said Carrick.
Interestingly enough, though the Swede isn't expected to make a comeback before the end of this year, Mourinho has expressed his wishes to keep him while confirming the possibility of an extended stay.
Lindelof may have endured a difficult opening period in a red shirt, and as a 23-year-old coming from a comparatively slower league we ought to be sympathetic towards that. "I don't think I am in a position of moaning, crying, contesting or saying I am not happy". We also got a central midfielder and a striker.
- Acciones militares están listas contra Norcorea — Trump
- Diego Schwartzman dio el batacazo y hoy jugará Del Potro
- La FMF y Liga Mx emiten comunicado sobre Rafa Márquez
- Rechaza Julión acusación tener vínculos con el narcotráfico
- Atlas apoya a Rafa Márquez en partido contra América
- Las Leonas van por otro título
- Zidane renueva con el Real Madrid por tres temporadas
- IPhone 8 virtual home button plans detailed
- Isco y el Real Madrid ya tendrían acuerdo para renovar contrato
- Cambios del PRI nos fortalecen para retos electorales: Peña