As of July 30, he's currently on track to play 661 rounds in office over eight years, assuming he wins re-election and completes both terms. One of the reasons he's talked about alongside greats like Muhammad Ali and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is his social activism. Marco Rubio, wrote: "Nothing patriotic about #Nazis, the #KKK or #WhiteSupremacists It's the direct opposite of what #America seeks to be". He made a 40-minute visit to his Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Va., and he has made a three-day visit to Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, N.J., to watch the 2017 US Women's Open, unfolding at that club.
But as clashes broke out ahead of the so-called "Unite the Right" rally Saturday morning, police declared the gathering an unlawful assembly, breaking up the event before it officially began. He played with Kentucky Senator Rand Paul, who has been an opponent of Trump's health-care reform plans. We don't know, and the Trump Administration won't say.
To many, including James, Trump's messaging didn't go nearly far enough to denounce the white supremacists, some of whom align themselves with the President.
In response to Trump condemning "this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides", former vice president Joe Biden tweeted: "There is only one side". Not Donald Trump, not Barack Obama.
- Presidente chino pide a Trump que baje su tono ante crisis
- Marchista mexicana Guadalupe González plata en Mundial de Atletismo
- Mauricio Macri celebra "normalidad" en elecciones primarias de Argentina
- Dovizioso hace buenos los pronósticos de Ducati en el Red Bull Ring
- Luego de votar, Macri se mostró ansioso y pidió donar los órganos
- Los Leones, campeones en la Copa Panamericana
- Burnley stun nine-man Chelsea — EPL
- Chelsea to be without suspended Cahill, Fabregas for Tottenham match
- Randazzo denunció al Correo por el faltante de boletas
- Donald Trump Backs Embattled Adviser HR McMaster: 'He's Our Friend'