The defending champion, 22, won the semi-final in 25.95 seconds, becoming the first person to break 26 seconds and eclipsing his 26.10 in the heats. "It's hard because not everyone can do it but I guess people will have to start imitating that angulation fly movement to go and beat him", he said, reports The Guardian.
'I know there's more in that 50, I don't want to spoil it for next year or the year after, ' said Peaty, with nonchalant self-confidence.
Duncan Scott was one of four swimmers to clock 48.46 in the 100m freestyle heats, advancing equal fifth fastest behind Cameron McEvoy of Australia, who was the only man to dip beneath 48 seconds, clocking 47.79.
His individual events now over, it was the manner of his two world records in the 50m and edging closer to the magical 56-second barrier in the 100m which left Peaty revelling in the moment.
Peaty now holds the Olympic, World, European and Commonwealth 100m breaststroke titles and the World and European 50m breaststroke titles.
Gold medal machine Katie Ledecky of the US can win her fourth title at these Budapest championships in the women's 200m freestyle final. "Progressing to the semi-final".
Delta Airlines dejará de volar a Venezuela
Delta Airlines, anunció este jueves 27 de julio que ya no continuará con sus operaciones en Venezuela , así lo confirmó Sarah Lora, directora de comunicaciones, reiterando que será por un tiempo indefinido.
The 25-year-old first, already a victor in the 200m and 400m freestyle in Budapest, has claimed the 800m title at each of the past three world championships.
And BBC pundit Rebecca Adlington, a two-time Olympic champion in the pool, reckons knowing he had another important swim to come may have stopped him breaking his world record again. Just lining it all up beforehand and making sure I can get everywhere I need to go pretty quickly.
Local favourite Laszlo Cseh of Hungary was the fastest qualifier into the men's 200m butterfly semi-finals yesterday night.
"We'll see", said Peaty through a broad smile the morning after he mailed the writing on the mid-wall of a 57.47sec victory world-ttle retained in the 100m.
He returned to the pool to break the 50m world record of 26.42 he set at the 2015 World Championships in Russian Federation.
Chinese superstar Sun Yang can underline his domination of the 800m freestyle with a fourth straight gold in the final.
- Policarabobo reprime a manifestantes en Naguanagua — VENEZUELA
- MUD no acata prohibición de manifestaciones y anuncia la "Toma de Venezuela"
- A prevenir hepatitis viral, conózca los síntomas y recomendaciones
- Cuánto cobra Jaime Durán Barba, el principal asesor del presidente Mauricio Macri
- Llevan paisajes y color al Metro para prevenir suicidios
- Multitudinario cierre de campaña a favor de la constituyente en Caracas
- Indignación en EUA por agresión de argentino a vendedor de elotes
- Jeff Bezos surpasses Bill Gates to become richest person in the world
- Copa Sudamericana: Arsenal se quedó afuera ante Sport Recife
- Chile crea visa especial para regularizar situación de niños migrantes