The Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City and Man United star recently threw Catalonia into turmoil by making some ambiguous statements about his future.
"He can play in different areas of the pitch and we know he can play deeper and help construct the play but it is in the final third where we want him to finish up; that's where he really makes the difference for us". The Brazilian was one of the icons at the Rakuten presentation with Barcelona in Tokyo and afterwards has returned to training with apparent normality.
Dani Alves' decision to move to PSG has also played a part, with the winger keen to be reunited with his friend and compatriot after a year apart, with Barca surprisingly allowing the right-back to join Juventus on a free transfer last summer.
Neymar previously joked he could leave Barcelona for a minnow in La Liga, stating: "Who knows what will happen tomorrow?"
Neymar has won everything possible with Barcelona but the question is whether he can win the Ballon d'Or when he plays for the same club as Leo Messi.
At 25, Neymar for the first time in a long time, has listened with more interest than ever for the offers and calls that he has received from coaches and presidents. "Manchester? Yes... or Eibar".
Jose Mourinho has reportedly even phoned Neymar to discuss the possibility of him replacing Zlatan Ibrahimovic at Old Trafford.
Barcelona technical secretary Robert Fernandez says that his club are looking to sign a versatile player ahead of the new season. Barcelona must be alert.
- Water testing, new victim fund — SINKHOLE LATEST
- Victor Lindelof proud to make his Manchester United debut against LA Galaxy
- Macri puso en funciones a los nuevos ministros de Defensa y Educación
- Se despistó un avión privado y cerraron el aeropuerto — Bariloche
- 31-goal Borussia Dortmund forward issued warning by club
- Fidget Spinner termina con la vida de una niña en Coahuila
- Disney presenta a Emily Blunt como Mary Poppins
- Este es el segundo trailer oficial de Blade Runner 2049
- Santos pediría a Cuba mediar en crisis en Venezuela
- Lucas Biglia Joins AC Milan as the club continues to spend