The hazara community, a shi'a minority of around 3 million inhabitants, long discriminated against and marginalized, is known to be one of the most open in the country, particularly with respect to the rights of women. Many people are said to be in serious conditions.
The explosion occurred shortly before 7 a.m. local time in an area with a shiite majority particularly lively in Kabul, where are installed many gym clubs, universities, and institutes, workshops, as well as "wedding halls", these huge screens, of which the Afghans love to celebrate weddings.
A Taliban spokesman claimed the bus had been under surveillance for months and was carrying "intelligence workers".
The suicide car bomber attacked the bus that was carrying employees of the Ministry of Mining of the Government. The Mission reiterates its condemnation of attacks in civilian-populated areas, and urges all parties to the conflict to cease targeting civilians, read their statement.
Afghan President Ashraf Ghani condemned the bombing.
Yunes ofrece un millón de pesos por El Bukanas
En entrevista, dijo que trabajará de manera coordinada con el estado vecino para intercambiar información y poder aprehender al líder huachicolero.
His spokesman said the bomb had detonated near the first checkpoint approaching the house, "killing and wounding some civilians".
The man was believed to be driving a white Volkswagen minivan with registration plates from the southeastern Swiss canton (state) of Graubuenden. Both countries routinely accuse the other of harboring their enemy insurgents. The bomb hit a bus ferrying employees of the ministry of mines.
It is however very well understood that the Afghanistan needs to take some bold decisions to ensure the safety and security of the people.
Tolo News, citing sources from Mohaqiq's office, said over 20 others were injured.
"The sound was very strong, the ground shook", said Mohammed Nader, who owns a convenience store in the neighborhood.
Najib Danish, a spokesman for the Afghan Interior Ministry, said the bombing killed 24 and wounded 42. In addition, American troops in Afghanistan have a counterterrorism role.
- Desde Argentinos Juniors le respondieron a Gabriel Heinze
- Castro y Derbez inician rodaje para nueva serie de Netfix
- Manchester City pagó una cifra récord por un defensor
- At least, 10 wounded, causality toll may rise, says Official — Kabul blast
- Ecuador sede de las conversaciones entre gobierno y guerrilla colombiano
- Detienen a "El Lobo", integrante del CJNG en Quintana Roo
- Pakistán: 25 muertos y 40 heridos tras atentado suicida en Lahore
- COLOMBIA: Ratifican suspensión del cargo al Alcalde de Cartagena
- Motor de arranque para coches Dayco
- OFICIAL: Bernardeschi firmó con la Juventus