He's averaged almost 22 points per game through his illustrious 19-year NBA career, highlighted by his outstanding 2007 MVP season where he averaged 24.6 points on better than 50 percent shooting from the field, 40 percent shooting from three and 90 percent shooting from the foul line.
The Dallas Mavericks are expected to re-sign veteran star Dirk Nowitzki on an incredibly favorable two-year, $10 million deal. The second year of his deal also contains a player option, according to MacMahon. At the NBA awards show last week, he hinted as much during his acceptance speech for the teammate of the year award. Now that we have done some justice for the greatest Maverick in history, we can give him a small contract and maybe snag a decent player from the remaining free agent pool. He hit just over 27 percent of his 3-point attempts last year at Baylor.
Nowitzki doesn't seem to have ruled out playing past the coming season.
The terms of Nowitzki's two-year deal have not yet been released, but media reports in the United States say it is worth $10 million (8.8 million euros).
Jugadores del Athletic de Bilbao se rapan por un compañero con cáncer
Yeray Álvarez ha agradecido el gesto de sus compañeros de raparse la cabeza en señal de apoyo con un mensaje en el que apunta que " lo de esta familia es una cosa de locos ".
Smith headlines the squad along with Mavericks regulars Dorian Finney-Smith, A.J. Hammons, Nicolas Brussino and Yogi Ferrell.
He did so with the intent of taking less money to allow the Mavericks to pursue free agents and build toward a future contender.
The deal is structured like the previous one Nowitzki signed last summer. He was the fifth player to spend at least 20 years in the NBA.
The power forward has scored 30,260 points, making the top foreign scorer in the NBA of all-time.
- Trump and Putin Greet Each Other Ahead of G-20 Summit — WATCH
- Trump y Putin se encuentran en reunión "positiva para el mundo"
- Carabineros son detenidos en la frontera con Bolivia
- Historia del pequeño amigo de Jermain Defoe tuvo triste final — Bradley Lowery
- Simeone supera Zidane y Luis Enrique
- Motor de arranque para coches Dayco
- Trump y Putin inician su primera reunión en el G20
- Reaprehenden a los 10 liberados por homicidio de comisario de PF
- Presidente del Barcelona: "PSG no quiere negociar por Marco Verratti"
- Presidente Solís aplaude la aprobación de ONU para prohibir armas nucleares