Enthusiasts have yearned for a suitable high-end desktop platform alternative for ages, and now we finally have one. Ryzen 3 is the entry-level line processor, and it contains the SKUs, and they are planning to make it available to the users on July 27th.
AMD has unveiled specs, pricing and availability of the much-anticipated Ryzen Threadripper processors. In a recent leak, the prices of a couple of Threadripper processors have leaked. Although AMD doesn't have an 18-core/36-thread equivalent, the Core i9-7980XE is priced at a wallet-busting $1,999. In addition to the 16-core, 32-thread model previously announced, there will also be a 12-core, 24-thread model available.
Intel has been struggling to come to terms with having major competition in the CPU market again, but then AMD went and stirred up the enterprise market with its upcoming Epyc family of Zen-based CPUs. But we do have some new information about speeds, pricing, and configuration options. Those include the Ryzen 3 1200 with 4 cores, 4 threads, and 3.1-GHz base and 3.4-GHz boost; and the Ryzen 3 1300X with 4 cores, 4 threads, and 3.5-GHz base and 3.7-GHz base. Current Ryzen models feature a two-core boost, and we expect that will continue. The two R3 processors are 4-core/4-thread CPUs with the R3 1200 sporting a base clock of 3.1 GHz and a boost of 3.4 GHz, while the R3 1300X will have a base of 3.5 GHz and a boost of 3.7 GHz. Intel hasn't released frequencies for its two competing chips, but it's pretty predictable. However, AMD will be counting on four physical cores as an advantage over Intel's Core i3 range which are all dual-core and use Hyper-Threading to deliver four threads. "And, like all Ryzen processors, both the 1950X and 1920X are unlocked for overclocking", wrote Anderson.
- Prevé el Meteorológico lluvias intensas en el sureste
- "Los grupos de izquierda son culpables de cerrar empresas" — Bullrich
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 smartphone features revealed
- Kit Harrington 'audiciona' para diferentes papeles de 'Game Of Thrones'
- Operativos para mantener habilitados siete aeropuertos de la tras fuertes nevadas
- Urán domina jornada en Tour de Francia
- Arsene Wenger Could Be About to Lose a Striker — Arsenal
- £50m fee shows Liverpool right to back off Benjamin Mendy
- Por asfixia murieron víctimas de socavón en Paso Exprés
- Ecuador alcanza segundo lugar mundial en Salto