They have got big plans and want to succeed and keep developing.
Sandro had previously been linked with Atletico Madrid and Juventus so his addition is a real coup for Ronald Koeman's men. "Everton is the ideal place for me, I've got the ideal manager who is going to keep giving me the confidence to improve my game", the former Barcelona starlet told the club's official website.
"Everton have made some big signings and we're hoping we can put in a great season and hopefully then we can achieve that aim of getting in the Champions League".
"I know I'm signing for a massive club in England", he added.
In a progressive season, Ramirez's biggest moment came against Barca, helping Malaga win 2-0 with Ramirez scoring the first through a superb solo effort.
Boda de Messi: Leo y Antonela bailaron al ritmo de 'El Embrujo'
La cantante colombiana y el zaguero del Barcelona arribaron a la ciudad argentina de Rosario el mismo día del enlace matrimonial.
With this transfer business completed so early in the summer, the club have made a shrewd move by allowing the new recruits time to settle into their surroundings. "He will bring a lot of good qualities and he's a really good goalscorer, too".
However, the Spain under-21 striker will enjoy slightly less pressure than his fellow newbies, as he'll simply provide cover for star forward Romelu Lukaku (if he remains an Everton player beyond this summer, that is).
- Louisiana Will Not Turn Over Voter Info to Trump Administration
- Sandro Ramirez makes Everton switch
- Comenzó la venta de marihuana con fines recreativos en Nevada
- Simeone supera Zidane y Luis Enrique
- Brotherly love inspires Sagan in 3rd stage Tour win
- Kittel claims second stage, Froome survives crash
- Godoy Cruz-Gremio, por la Copa Libertadores: horario, TV y formaciones
- Confirmado: Cristian Castro se separó en su luna de miel
- Man United want to sign 26-year-old Dortmund star - report
- Trump urges China to get 'heavy' with North Korea