That's because shirts over the past few seasons (but not the newest one) have carried the logo for Qatar Airways or The Qatar Foundation, and right now, several countries are let's say. not in the best of terms with Qatar.
Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates have signaled they may allow some Qataris to stay in their countries amid a diplomatic rift with the Gulf nation.
Saudi Arabia and its allies have tried to isolate Qatar over its alleged support of militant groups and ties to Iran.
Barcelona's deal with the Qatar Sports Investment in 2011 was historic for the club as it was the first time the Catalans had a sponsor on their shirt.
Iran has urged Qatar and neighbouring Gulf countries to engage in dialogue to resolve their dispute.
"So far five planes carrying. vegetables have been sent to Qatar, each carrying around 90 tons of cargo, while another plane will be sent today", AFP quoted Iran Air spokesman Shahrokh Noushabadi as saying.
The diplomatic crisis, the worst since the 1990 invasion of Kuwait by Iraq and the subsequent Gulf War, has seen Arab nations and others cut ties to Qatar, which hosts a major U.S. military base and will be the host of the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
Saudi Arabia has closed its land border crossings to Qatar, which imports nearly all of its food.
Officials said that the government is making efforts to play some kind of a role to defuse the crises between Qatar and other neighbouring countries.
Amnesty International also criticised the blockade being imposed on Qatar, saying it is "splitting up families and destroying people's' livelihoods and education".
Back on June 5, the head of Iran's Agricultural Products Exporters Union Reza Noorani said the Islamic Republic is ready to export various types of agricultural and food products to Qatar through three Iranian port cities.
- Oso ataca al público en circo
- Theresa May Deberá Crear Gobierno de "Amigos" Tras Revés Electoral
- Buscan cómplices del ataque en Londres, que se adjudicó el EI
- May anuncia negociaciones del "brexit" en dos semanas
- Simeone supera Zidane y Luis Enrique
- VENEZUELA: Identifican a tercer atacante de Londres: italiano de origen marroquí
- Bicampeón y 12 veces rey — Real Madrid
- Concluye cómputo de votos en Edomex
- 'Nación' Real Madrid, la más ganadora de Europa
- Corea del norte realiza pruebas con misiles en el mar de Japón